Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Day 6 DFI Enabling Access Sites

"Really?  You want me to create a Site?" 😂🙄

This was the thought I started today with.  

"I'm not sure that a site will be that useful to me or that I can even manage to create one."

The task seemed overwhelming and I wasn't sure of its value.

Part way through the day I had pushed through and made some progress!

Thanks to my small group for being so patient with me and to Maria especially for all her help and letting me share my screen a million times a day.  

I'm still not convinced I will be making and updating a brilliant site in the near future but I have been so inspired by my classmates sites.  How do they manage that while also teaching a full load?  They are superstars in my eyes!  I would be so happy to have my moko in any of their classes x

1 comment:

  1. Tena koe Susan,

    You have made a start on a site - a big achievement - and have gained skills. I love that you keep asking questions. Keep on!
    I think you are all learning so much and it is fabulous to journey with you all.
    Arohanui,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete